FoodFocus Nutrition Analysis Software - Choosing Foods That Make Sense:|
Some things to consider in planning a purchase of FoodFocus software:
- When you purchase FoodFocus, you have the right to use it for as long as you want (at the location and for the number of
users that you purchased). There are no annual fees or support costs. You don't have to worry about future charges
or your lesson plans being obsolete because of program changes that you don't want.
- FoodFocus is sold as single copies, lab sets (cheaper per copy) or as a site license (cheapest).
- Pricing for a lab pack assumes that you have first purchased on single student version copy.
- If budget is a concern, you can start with a small purchase and add more licenses later without concern that
you will have a mismatch between new and old programs.
- Previous purchases are credited when purchasing additional licenses. For example, if you have already purchased lab packs
for up to 20 users and you want to move to unlimited users at a school (site license) later, you only pay the difference no matter
how long ago you bought your initial licenses and your earlier licenses are upgraded to the current version of FoodFocus at no
- The teacher version offers you the ability to edit food data and help information and add new foods. It includes lesson plans.
The teacher version can be bought separately or it is included in a site license purchase. If you are keeping costs down,
it is usually better to get more student licenses than a teacher copy.
- Health Canada usually updates food data and recommendations on a multi-year cycle (major changes every 5 years with smaller changes in between). Upgrades to FoodFocus to keep up with these changes are usually at a fraction of cost of a new program. You do not have to do any upgrades and if you can skip an upgrade if you want- it's up to you.
- Special pricing applies to school board licenses and to existing customers for upgrades or additional licenses.
Don't hesitate to contact us to discuss pricing.
FoodFocus is available directly from FoodFocus (phone 204-453-6060, fax 204-477-9906) or at the email address under Contact.
Description Version 4.1
ALL PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS AND MANY SCHOOL BOARDS QUALIFY FOR SPECIAL PRICING
First Student Copy ................................... $159 less discounts if applicable
Lab Pack: 9 more licenses (same site) ................ $159 less discounts if applicable
(available after you buy the First Student Copy)
FoodFocus Instructor Copy ............................ $159 less discounts if applicable
Site License ......................................... $599 less discounts if applicable
(The site license includes 1 manual and 2 CDs
1 instructor and 1 student) and permission to
use on any number of computers at the same site.)
School Board or Company Licensing..................... Contact us for a quotation
Shipping and Handling
($9 for each instructor, student, lab pack)
($18 for each site license)